Time for Play and Work
Sunday, 8 March 2015
Calling all Players…
Consider this your very special invitation to Playcamp London on 24 March 2015!
Playcamps are one-day regional conferences celebrating the use of Innovation Games® and other serious games for problem-solving in both the public and private sector. These events capture the best of traditional conferences and unconferences through a mix of compelling speakers and attendee-driven content, and include both in-person and online forms of serious play.
Why play at Playcamp?
- Learn about how play can help you bring about positive change at work and deliver more value.
- Play and learn games that can help you with your daily job.
- Gain new skills in facilitation, problem solving, creativity and innovation.
- Get the most out of learning from play practitioners.
- Have fun and make friends!
What’s the agenda for Playcamp London?
Luke Hohmann and I will be keynoting and there’ll be 6 possible open space slots for you to share ideas with others on games you play to deliver more value at work. Find out more here.
Where can you sign up?
Here! Get your tickets quick! And tell you friends all about Playcamp!
What if you’re not in London and you want to play?
Read the latest InfoQ interview with inventor of Innovation Games Luke Hohmann who’ll be keynoting as will I.
Hope to see you there!